Gillan's Inn Tour Edition
It has come to our attention that some of the copies of the Tour Edition of "Gillan's Inn" have been manufactured with the wrong CD in the package.
Ian's record label has looked into the situation and discovered that there was a problem in the production process - basically an early version of the master tape was sent to one of the manufacturing plants by mistake. This has been corrected but not all of the albums have the problem. If your copy has only 16 tracks on the CD with "Can I Get A Witness" as the last song instead of two live songs then you have one of those that were made in error.
We apologise if that's the case.
Ian's label will correct the problem. All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com - give your name address and the UPC code of the disc you have (the number above the bar code) and immergent will send you the correct CD. To make up for the inconvenience, you may keep the original disc in addition to the new one. The original disc is now a collector's item as there are no legitimate "Gillan's Inn" CDs that contain "Can I Get A Witness" - just yours!!!
And now the Deluxe Tour Edition makes itself available.
- Unchain Your Brain
- Bluesy Blue Sea
- Day Late And A Dollar Short
- Hang Me Out To Dry
- Men Of War
- When A Blind Man Cries
- Sugar Plum
- No Worries
- Demon's Eye
- Smoke On The Water
- No Laughing In Heaven
- Speed King
- Loving On Borrowed Time
- I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
- Have Love, Will Travel (Live-House Of Blues, Anahiem, CA 9/14/06)
- Wasted Sunsets (Live-House Of Blues, Anahiem, CA 9/14/06)
Original DVD content
- Expanded "Bootleg Basement" - Additional live songs from the "Gillan's Inn" US tour.
- No Laughing In Heaven (Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, Canada 8/17/06)
- Hang Me Out To Dry (Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, Canada 8/17/06)
- Into The Fire (The Concert Hall Of NYC 8/23/06)
- Moonshine (Pabst Theather, Milwaukee, WI 8/30/06)
- Sugar Plum (Pabst Theather, Milwaukee, WI 8/30/06)
- Men Of War (Pabst Theather, Milawaukee, WI 8/30/06)
- "Backstage Pass" - Behind the scenes moments from the 2006 "Gillan's Inn" Tour
- "Tales From The Tour Bus" - Want to see what life on a tour bus is like?
- "Witness Protection Program" - Now features a selection never before seen photos from the 2006 "Gillan's Inn" Tour
Welcome to Gillan's Inn, a career retrospective DualDisc like no other!
Having decided to re-visit the classic songs made famous by Deep Purple and his own solo career, Ian invited several of his friends to guest on the album including Joe Elliot (Def Leppard), Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), guitarist Joe Satriani, Janick Gers (Iron Maiden), Uli Jon Roth (Scorpions), Robby Takac and Johnny Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls), Ronnie James Dio (Dio), Steve Morse, Jeff Healey and the rest of Deep Purple. Lending his ears & talent, Gillan's Inn is produced by Nick Blagona (The Police, Bee Gees, Chicago, Rainbow and Deep Purple).
Complete album in stereo
- Complete album in 5.1 surround sound and stereo
- "Smoke On The Water" - choose your own mix with your choice of Joe Satriani, Steve Morse, Jeff Healey & more
- Making of "Gillan's Inn" video featuring in-the-studio footage of Ian Gillan, Jon Lord, Ian Paice, Roger Glover, Joe Satriani, Ronnie James Dio, Michael Lee, & Jeff Healey
- Bootleg basement-amateur, audience shot footage lifted from unauthorized bootleg DVD's. Tracks include "Speed King" and "When A Blind Man Cries" by Deep Purple (with Joe Satriani on guitar) from Flanders Expo, Gent, Belgium on June 18, 1994.
- Hand written song lyrics by Ian Gillan.
- Track commentary by Ian Gillan.
- Liner notes written by Jeff Miers, Music Critic for The Buffalo News
- Witness Protection Program - a selection of never before seen photos featuring the bonus track "Can I Get A Witness".
- Bonus Track - "Demon's Eye" featuring Jeff Healey, Jon Lord & Michael Lee
- Special DVD Launcher ROM features that enable fans to access another version of "Smoke On The Water" featuring Steve Morris.
- Pre-ripped AAC and WMA files for the unrestricted uploading of personal surround mixes to portable devices from computer ROM drives.
DVD TRACK LISTING
- Unchain Your Brain featuring Joe Satriani
- Bluesy Blue Sea featuring Janick Gers
- Day Late And A Dollar Short featuring Uli Jon Roth and Ronnie James Dio
- Hang Me Out To Dry featuring Joe Satriani
- Men Of War featuring Steve Morse & Johnny Rzeznik
- When A Blind Man Cries featuring Jeff Healey
- Sugar Plum featuring Roger Glover & Ian Paice
- Trashed featuring Tony Iommi, Roger Glover & Ian Paice
- No Worries featuring Michael Lee Jackson
- Demon's Eye featuring Jeff Healey, Jon Lord & Michael Lee
- Smoke On The Water featuring Steve Morse, Johnny Rzeznik, Ian Paice, Roger Glover, Robby Takac & The Mississauga Singers
- No Laughing In Heaven featuring Roger Glover & Ian Paice
- Speed King featuring Joe Satriani
- Loving On Borrowed Time featuring Steve Morris, Steve Morse, & Uli Jon Roth
- I'll Be Your Baby Tonight featuring Joe Elliott
Check out these reviews:
The Metal Forge